CVS stores near me in Liberty, NC
204 LIBERTY PLAZA, PO BOX 1128
LIBERTY, NC, 27298
Pharmacies in Liberty, North Carolina
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Liberty area is easy. In fact, there are 17 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before a fun vacation or just to have refills at home, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you have a ticket for a late flight, and need to refill your medication to complete your packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Liberty is what you're looking for. In addition to the 24-hour pharmacy, there are 14 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to find a place to park and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Liberty
No matter what you decide to do, we help you get the things you need to get through the day. This is extra important in Liberty, where there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are enjoying the city. When you are looking for the best pharmacy in Liberty, you are looking for one that offers prescription refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the things you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Liberty Services
CVS pharmacies in Liberty are dedicated to meeting the demands of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Liberty at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Liberty Plaza location. Create an individualized plan with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Buy your refills in-store or have medication delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Liberty (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Liberty provide everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the help of CVS health plans.
Get prescription drugs or over-the-counter at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Liberty, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Liberty, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Liberty, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Liberty, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Liberty, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Liberty, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Liberty, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Liberty, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Liberty, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Liberty.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Liberty, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.