CVS stores near me in Locust, NC
101 E. MAIN ST.
LOCUST, NC, 28097
Pharmacies in Locust, North Carolina
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Locust area is a piece of snap. In fact, you will find 28 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before a long-awaited trip or because you're in need of a refill, we've got you covered. If you have a ticket for a red-eye, and have to refill your medication as part of your last-second packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Locust is what you'll need. Along with the 3 24-hour pharmacies, there are 21 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to search for a place to park and go in the pharmacy.
Your Locust Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, we help you get what you require. This is extra important in Locust, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you are enjoying the city. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Locust, you need one that has medication refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Locust Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. services to meet the requirements of every residents, including are provided at our pharmacies in Locust to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the East Main Street store help you get rapid refills in Locust at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. They offer medication delivery in Locust (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Locust.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your nearby CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Locust, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Locust, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Locust, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Locust, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Locust, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Locust, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Locust, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Locust, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Locust, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Locust.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Locust, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.