CVS stores near me in Mills River, NC
128 CROSS ROAD DR., ON HIGHWAY 191
MILLS RIVER, NC, 28759
Mills River, North Carolina Pharmacies
You can shop at 20 CVS pharmacies in the Mills River area, making it easy to find your prescription drugs. Globetrotters getting things ready before going to the airport, and Mills River natives all can purchase their prescription drugs nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Mills River is the only option, such as when you're catching a red-eye out of Asheville Regional. Luckily, CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Similarly, you could be in such a hurry that you would rather not leave your car to shop. In such circumstances, the 14 drive-thru locations near Mills River are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Mills River
There's a lot to do in Mills River, but sometimes when you are enjoying the local attractions you need to be prepared for anything. Whatever life throws your way, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you need to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Mills River is where to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Park ridge hospital, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Mills River
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Mills River to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the McKenna Rd store help you find prescription drugs in Mills River at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Mills River (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Mills River offer everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your closest CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Mills River, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Mills River, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Mills River, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Mills River, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Mills River, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Mills River, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Mills River, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Mills River, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Mills River, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Mills River.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Mills River, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.