CVS stores near me in Mooresville, NC
274 NORTH MAIN STREET
MOORESVILLE, NC, 28115
559 RIVER HWY
MOORESVILLE, NC, 28117
594 RIVER HWY
MOORESVILLE, NC, 28117
Pharmacies in Mooresville, North Carolina
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Mooresville area. In fact, there are 31 locations near the area. So, whether you're a student getting a refill before heading off to Davidson College or a vacationer getting ready for an upcoming trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you have a ticket for a late flight, and have a prescription refill as part of your last-second packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Mooresville is what you're looking for. In addition to the 4 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 25 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to search for a parking spot and go in the pharmacy.
Your Mooresville Pharmacy
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get what you require to get through the day. This is especially important in Mooresville, where there is so much to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're out and about. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Mooresville does more than provide somewhere to fill new prescriptions from Lake Norman Regional Medical Center; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items you need to make it through your day or make your next trip successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Mooresville
Mooresville CVS pharmacies are open to meet the pharmaceutical needs of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the North Main Street location help you get prescriptions refilled in Mooresville at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through accessing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Mooresville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Mooresville provide ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase over-the-counter items as well as prescription medication at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Mooresville, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Mooresville, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Mooresville, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Mooresville, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Mooresville, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Mooresville, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Mooresville, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Mooresville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Mooresville, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Mooresville.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Mooresville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.