CVS stores near me in Nashville, NC
101 WEST WASHINGTON ST
NASHVILLE, NC, 27856
Pharmacies in Nashville, North Carolina
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Nashville area is easy. In fact, there are 7 locations near the area. So, whether you're a traveler packing up for an upcoming trip or refilling your prescription to have at home, we've got you covered. Sometimes you're in a rush and every minute matters. In Nashville, you can find 4 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to search for a place to park and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Nashville
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you require. This is extra important in Nashville, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready to handle what comes your way and to have a carefree day. Finding the best pharmacy in Nashville does more than give you somewhere to pick up a new order from Nash Wound Care Center, A Service of Nash Hospitals; it provides you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items required to make it through your day or make your next trip successful.
Nashville CVS Pharmacies Services
Nashville CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the medical requirements of all residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the West Washington Street location help our patients find prescription drugs in Nashville at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. They offer medication delivery in Nashville (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Nashville.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Nashville, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Nashville, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Nashville, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Nashville, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Nashville, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Nashville, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en Nashville, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Nashville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Nashville, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Nashville.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Nashville, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.