CVS stores near me in West Jefferson, NC
West Jefferson, North Carolina Pharmacies
You can shop at 2 CVS pharmacies in the West Jefferson area, making it a snap to buy your medication. Globetrotters packing up before starting an adventure, and long-time residents all can purchase their prescription drugs without traveling too far. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near West Jefferson is your only option, such as when you're catching a red-eye. Fortunately, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near town. Similarly, you find yourself so short on time that you can't take the time to find a parking space. When that happens, the 2 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in West Jefferson
There are numerous options for things to do in West Jefferson, and occasionally when you are out and about you need to prepare for the unexpected. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, whatever happens. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in West Jefferson, you are looking for one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Ashe Memorial Hospital, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS sells the things you need.
West Jefferson CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. services to meet the requirements of all locals, including are provided at our pharmacies in West Jefferson to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Crescent Drive store help you find medication in West Jefferson at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. They offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in West Jefferson (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near West Jefferson.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription medication and over-the-counter items.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en West Jefferson, NC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en West Jefferson, NC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en West Jefferson, NC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en West Jefferson, NC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en West Jefferson, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en West Jefferson, NC?
Para pharmacy delivery en West Jefferson, North Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en North Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en West Jefferson, NC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in North Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en West Jefferson, NC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en West Jefferson.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en West Jefferson, NC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.