CVS stores near me in Cleveland Heights, OH
Cleveland Heights, Ohio Pharmacies
There are 70 in the Cleveland Heights area, so there is a good chance you will have one close by. Whether you are packing up to head out of town, a student living at Notre Dame College, or a local staying at home, your medication is important, and CVS helps get them to you. There are times when you suddenly need more of your meds in the middle of the night. When these situations arise, you'll be happy to learn CVS has 10 24-hour pharmacies near Cleveland Heights. There are also 48 drive-thru drugstores in town on the occasions when you don't have time to park your car.
Your Local Pharmacy in Cleveland Heights
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get what you require. This is extra important in Cleveland Heights, where there is a lot to doósuch as spending the day thrill-seeking at Sky Zone Trampoline Park. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Cleveland Heights is where to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from Cleveland Clinic - South Pointe Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Cleveland Heights
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. Our Cleveland Heights pharmacies are pleased to offer services to meet the needs of all residents, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Monticello Boulevard location help our patients find medication in Cleveland Heights at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. They offer medication delivery in Cleveland Heights (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Cleveland Heights provide everyday and ongoing care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription meds and over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Cleveland Heights, OH
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Cleveland Heights, OH?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Cleveland Heights, OH hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Cleveland Heights, OH ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Cleveland Heights, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Cleveland Heights, OH?
Para pharmacy delivery en Cleveland Heights, Ohio, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Ohio ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Cleveland Heights, OH?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Ohio. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Cleveland Heights, OH?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Cleveland Heights.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Cleveland Heights, OH?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.