CVS stores near me in Bartlesville, OK
3711 E. FRANK PHILLIPS BLVD.
BARTLESVILLE, OK, 74006
Bartlesville, Oklahoma Pharmacies
If you are searching for medication in Bartlesville, look no further. The pharmacy at the S E Frank Phillips CVS will happily satisfy your needs. Centrally located, the branch can be easily accessed by everyone from locals to college students enrolled at Oklahoma Wesleyan University, vacationers preparing to hit the road, and more. There are times when you're in a rush and need to find a drive-thru pharmacy near Bartlesville. There could be other occasions when you have to find one of the 24-hour pharmacies near town, such as when you are trying to make a red-eye or have a late-night emergency. Take a look at the information on the S E Frank Phillips CVS to find out what services it has.
Your Bartlesville Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help you get the things you require to get through the day. This is extra important in Bartlesville, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready and to have a carefree day. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Bartlesville, you have to find one that has a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Access Medical Centers - Urgent Care, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Bartlesville Services
CVS pharmacies in Bartlesville are committed to meeting the requirements of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Bartlesville at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the S E Frank Phillips location. Develop a customized schedule with our team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. Team members offer medication delivery in Bartlesville (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Bartlesville offer everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearby CVS.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Bartlesville, OK
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Bartlesville, OK?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Bartlesville, OK hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Bartlesville, OK ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Bartlesville, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Bartlesville, OK?
Para pharmacy delivery en Bartlesville, Oklahoma, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Oklahoma ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Bartlesville, OK?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Oklahoma. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Bartlesville, OK?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Bartlesville.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Bartlesville, OK?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.