CVS stores near me in North Augusta, SC
101 EDGEFIELD RD.
NORTH AUGUSTA, SC, 29841
North Augusta, South Carolina Pharmacies
The North Augusta area has 20 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to get the medicine you're after in any part of town. College students hoping to refill prescriptions before moving into housing at Augusta University, vacationers preparing for their next trip and residents who require ongoing care all have their pharmaceutical demands taken care of. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near North Augusta, such as when you booked a late flight. Fortunately, there are 3 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, if you are short on time and can't take the time to park, the 16 drive-thru drugstores in town are there for you.
Your North Augusta Pharmacy
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you the things you require to get through the day. This is extra important in North Augusta, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be prepared for anything when you're taking it all in. The best pharmacy helps you get all you require to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in North Augusta is where to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from University Hospital Business Center, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in North Augusta
North Augusta CVS pharmacies are here to meet the demands of all locals by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in North Augusta at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Edgefield Road location. Set up a customized schedule with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through managing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in North Augusta (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near North Augusta offer ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en North Augusta, SC
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en North Augusta, SC?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en North Augusta, SC hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en North Augusta, SC ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en North Augusta, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en North Augusta, SC?
Para pharmacy delivery en North Augusta, South Carolina, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en South Carolina ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en North Augusta, SC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in South Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en North Augusta, SC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en North Augusta.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en North Augusta, SC?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.