CVS stores near me in Mexia, TX
827 E. MILAM ST.
MEXIA, TX, 76667
Mexia, Texas Pharmacies
You'll find a pharmacy at the East Milam CVS, which is easily accessible in the center of Mexia. Travelers getting ready for their next adventure, and residents in need of regular coverage, can all get their pharmaceutical needs covered. If you're in a rush and don't have time to park your car and go inside the store, make your way to a drive-thru pharmacy near Mexia. Check store hours and keep an eye out for 24-hour pharmacies near town to meet your late-night needs, like when you're catching a late flight.
Your Mexia Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps you get the things you need. In Mexia, this is extra important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are taking it all in. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Mexia is the place to go for picking up a new prescription after being released from Parkview Regional Hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Mexia Services
People have a variety of health and wellness needs, and CVS understands that. services to meet the requirements of all residents, including are available at our pharmacies in Mexia to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Mexia at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the East Milam location. Set up a personalized schedule with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Pick up your refills in-store or have a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Mexia (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Mexia offer ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare with the support of CVS health plans.
Purchase everyday items and prescription meds at your local CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Mexia, TX
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Mexia, TX?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Mexia, TX hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Mexia, TX ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Mexia, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Mexia, TX?
Para pharmacy delivery en Mexia, Texas, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Texas ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Mexia, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Mexia, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Mexia.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Mexia, TX?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.