CVS stores near me in Burke, VA
Burke, Virginia Pharmacies
The Burke area has 184 CVS pharmacies, so you're sure to find one close to home. If you are packing up for a trip out of town, a student on campus at George Mason University, or a local staying at home, your meds are important, and CVS can help get them to you. There are times when you realize you need more of your medication in the middle of the night. When this happens, you'll be relieved to know you can find 18 24-hour pharmacies near Burke. Additionally, you will find 42 drive-thru pharmacies near the area if you do not want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Burke
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get what you require. This is especially important in Burke, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you are taking it all in. Finding the best pharmacy in Burke not only gives you the ability to pick up a new order from Virginia Advanced Medical Center; it allows you to get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items required to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Burke CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Burke are open to meet the demands of all residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Old Keene Mill Road store help our patients get rapid refills in Burke at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. Team members offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Burke (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Burke provide ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy to purchase over-the-counter items as well as prescription medication.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Burke, VA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Burke, VA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Burke, VA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Burke, VA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Burke, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Burke, VA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Burke, Virginia, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Virginia ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Burke, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Burke, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Burke.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Burke, VA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.