CVS stores near me in Norton, VA
1128 PARK AVE., NW
NORTON, VA, 24273
Pharmacies in Norton, Virginia
The Norton area has 2 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to locate the medicine you need in any part of town. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled prior to heading off to The University Of Virginia's College At Wise, travelers preparing for their next vacation and locals who require ongoing coverage all have their pharmaceutical demands taken care of. Occasionally, for a variety of reasons, you find yourself short on time and don't have time to get out of your car. Fortunately, you can find a drive-thru pharmacy near Norton in the city to help you get your medication and get back on the road fast.
Your Local Pharmacy in Norton
Whatever you do, CVS helps you get what you require. This is especially important in Norton, where there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're taking it all in. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Norton, you are looking for one that has a way to fill a prescription order after being discharged from Norton Community Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Norton Services
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. services to meet the needs of every local, including are offered at our Norton pharmacies to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Park Avenue Northwest location help our patients get rapid refills in Norton at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through managing prescription delivery in Norton (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Norton offer ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items as well as prescription medication.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Norton, VA
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Norton, VA?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Norton, VA hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Norton, VA ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Norton, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Norton, VA?
Para pharmacy delivery en Norton, Virginia, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en Virginia ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Norton, VA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Norton, VA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Norton.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Norton, VA?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.