CVS stores near me in Athens, WV
105 S. STATE ST., PO BOX 1159
ATHENS, WV, 24712
Athens, West Virginia Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Athens area is easy. In fact, you will find 3 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before starting another semester at Concord University or getting ready for a fun getaway, we've got you covered. When you're catching a flight, and need to fill prescriptions as you're hurriedly packing, you likely do not have a minute to spare. In Athens, there are 3 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't have time to search for a place to park and run in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Athens
There is plenty to do in Athens, including taking in Bluestone National Scenic River or catching a game at Anderson Field. No matter what adventures are in store, CVS helps get you prepared. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Athens, you need one that has a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Athens Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Athens
CVS pharmacies in Athens are here to meet the pharmaceutical demands of all local residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Athens at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South State Street location. Set up an individualized plan with our team members who work with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your refills in-store or have prescription delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with managing prescription delivery in Athens (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Athens offer ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Purchase prescription meds and over-the-counter at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las farmacias CVS Pharmacy en Athens, WV
¿La entrega está disponible en CVS Pharmacy en Athens, WV?
Sí, las tiendas CVS Pharmacy en Athens, WV hacen entregas. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. En la mayoría de los mercados ofrecemos la entrega en horas (servicio que aparece como "entrega a pedido" al pagar). Cuando esté por pagar, verá las opciones disponibles en su zona.
¿CVS en Athens, WV ofrece el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados?
Sí, el servicio de entrega de medicamentos recetados está disponible en Athens, pero no todos los medicamentos recetados son elegibles para la entrega. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Es posible que se apliquen exclusiones para otros medicamentos. Please call us for additional details.
¿Cómo funciona el servicio de entrega de CVS Pharmacy en Athens, WV?
Para pharmacy delivery en Athens, West Virginia, primero ingrese para sign up for text alerts or download our app para recibir notificaciones cuando su medicamento con receta esté listo. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
¿La CVS Pharmacy en West Virginia ofrece entrega el mismo día?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
¿Cómo transferir recetas a CVS Pharmacy en Athens, WV?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in West Virginia. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
¿Cómo surtir recetas en Athens, WV?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Programe surtidos automáticos sin costo adicional y le avisaremos cuando ya pueda recoger sus medicamentos recetados en su farmacia en Athens.
¿Qué vacunas ofrece CVS Pharmacy en Athens, WV?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Vacuna contra el cólera
- Vacuna contra la rabia
- Vacuna contra el COVID-19
- Vacuna contra la difteria, el tétanos y la tos ferina
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis A
- Vacuna contra la hepatitis B
- Vacuna contra el virus del papiloma humano (VPH)
- Vacuna contra la influenza (gripe)
- Vacuna contra el sarampión, las paperas y la rubéola (MMR)
- Vacuna meningocócica (meningitis)
- Vacuna neumocócica (neumonía)
- Vacuna contra la polio
- Vacuna contra la fiebre tifoidea
- Vacuna contra el herpes zóster
- Vacuna contra la varicela
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.