Tweezerman Point Tweezer in Assorted Colors (Black or Red)
Remarkably exact precision. Finely tapered points are hand-filed and perfectly aligned, making them ideal for stubble, ingrowns, and baby-fine brow and facial hair.
- Perfect companion to the Tweezerman slant tweezer for detailed post-shaping to get keenly polished results
- Brow artists keep this "must-have" in their beauty tool box to achieve the expert look of flawlessly shaped, perfectly groomed brows
- Superior calibrated tension and perfectly aligned, hand-filed points ensure these tweezers close evenly and firmly to precisely grab hair - creating the cleanest, smoothest and most advanced pulling power
- Stainless steel is durable and easy to clean
Using the Tweezerman point tweezer, ease tweezing by taking a hot shower or use a warm washcloth to open pores. Tweeze in the direction of hair growth, pulling one hair at a time from the root to avoid breakage. Once basic shape is defined, go back over brows with a magnifying mirror using the precision pointed tips to:
- 1. Gently coax out any hidden ingrowns
- 2. Grab especially tricky, hard-to-reach stubble and baby-fine strays that might have been missed the first time around
- 3. Do a final refined cleanup between and around shaped brows
Clean tweezer tips after each use with isopropyl alcohol or peroxide.