CVS Walk-In Clinics near Clemmons, North Carolina
Clínica(s) cerca de Clemmons
1.8 millas2770 Lewisville Clemmons RoadClemmons, NC 27012Inside CVS Pharmacy
16.5 millas1101 South Main StreetKernersville, NC 27284Inside CVS Pharmacy
26.3 millas10100 South Main StreetArchdale, NC 27263Dentro de CVS Pharmacy
CVS Walk-In Clinics near Clemmons, North Carolina
Find safe, in-person care at a Clemmons walk-in clinic by going to any of the 3 MinuteClinics® in the area. From the downtown to the suburbs, and all the way to the campus at Piedmont International University, you don't need to go too far to get taken care of.Our Clemmons area MinuteClinics® help you treat minor illnesses like bug bites and splinters and minor injuries such as bug bites and splinters. Schedule an appointment at the clinic, or if you are feeling too sick to come to the clinic, telehealth appointments are an option. Convenient and less expensive than going to Urgent Care in Clemmons or a stay at Novant Health Clemmons Medical Center, MinuteClinic® is committed to your health.
Walk-in Clinics in Clemmons
Exploring River Run Rv Resort is something the people of Clemmons are known to do, but hiking and exploring can have consequences, from achy sunburns to ticks. A CVS walk-in clinic near Clemmons, North Carolina helps you treat such injuries and get you back to enjoying the city.In addition to providing support to help you care for minor injuries and illnesses, a Clemmons walk-in clinic gives you quick access to physicals, wellness checks, immunizations, and much more.
Clemmons MinuteClinic® Services
There are several important services accessible at a MinuteClinic® in the Clemmons area, such as:
- MinuteClinic® practitioners can check symptoms and develop treatment plans for an assortment of illnesses, like sore throat, styes, gout, and more.
- Get help healing with remedies for minor injuries such as bug bite treatment, joint pain treatment, strain treatment, wound treatment, and more.
- Find out your essential health numbers, including BMI and blood pressure. Get screened and get care for chronic conditions with high cholesterol treatment, hepatitis C screening test, asthma monitoring, and other tests.
- Visit a Clemmons clinic for help with itchy, dry skin as well as acne treatment, poison ivy treatment, canker sore treatment, and a variety of other minor skin issues.
- Get a pre-travel consultation for help discovering what you need to prepare for your trip, as determined by your destination. Find out about traveler's diarrhea prevention, typhoid treatment, malaria prevention, and other concerns you might have when traveling far from home.
- CVS can administer a variety of immunizations for the whole family-from children to adults. Common shots including the tetanus shot, pneumonia shot, and meningitis vaccination are regularly available.
- Get help improving your health and preparing for college, sports leagues, and jobs with COVID-19 antibody testing, college physicals, mental health counseling, ear wax removal, and more.
- A MinuteClinic® in Clemmons can assist you in finding helpful women's services including pelvic exams, yeast infection treatment, herpes simplex treatment, and more, for times when you cannot schedule an appointment with your primary care physician or OB/GYN.
A Clemmons clinic is right around the corner to help meet your healthcare needs. Head to one of our 3 MinuteClinic® sites near Clemmons to get the attention you deserve.
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Winston Salem, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Kernersville, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Oak Ridge, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Archdale, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Greensboro, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Summerfield, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Statesville, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Mooresville, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Davidson, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Concord, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Davie County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Forsyth County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Stokes County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Davidson County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Rowan County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Surry County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Guilford County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Iredell County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Randolph County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Patrick County, VA
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Wilkes County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Alexander County, NC
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Wake Forest University
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de High Point University
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Davidson College
- Clínicas ambulatorias cerca de Elon University
- Walk-In Clinics in Arizona
- Walk-In Clinics in California
- Walk-In Clinics in Connecticut
- Walk-In Clinics in Delaware
- Walk-In Clinics in District of Columbia
- Walk-In Clinics in Florida
- Walk-In Clinics in Georgia
- Walk-In Clinics in Hawaii
- Walk-In Clinics in Illinois
- Walk-In Clinics in Indiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Kansas
- Walk-In Clinics in Kentucky
- Walk-In Clinics in Louisiana
- Walk-In Clinics in Maine
- Walk-In Clinics in Maryland
- Walk-In Clinics in Massachusetts
- Walk-In Clinics in Michigan
- Walk-In Clinics in Minnesota
- Walk-In Clinics in Missouri
- Walk-In Clinics in Nebraska
- Walk-In Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-In Clinics in New Hampshire
- Walk-In Clinics in New Jersey
- Walk-In Clinics in New Mexico
- Walk-In Clinics in New York
- Walk-In Clinics in North Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Ohio
- Walk-In Clinics in Oklahoma
- Walk-In Clinics in Pennsylvania
- Walk-In Clinics in Rhode Island
- Walk-In Clinics in South Carolina
- Walk-In Clinics in Tennessee
- Walk-In Clinics in Texas
- Walk-In Clinics in Virginia
- Walk-In Clinics in Wisconsin